Sunday, November 23, 2008

Balance # 2

I continue to think about balance and I see that its not all bad. I have definitely found one place where I want to have balance. I want to be firmly rooted and grounded in Jesus. To be planted on the rock, to being building on the true cornerstone. To be out of balance here would have dire results because then what I am building would not stand. A shaky foundation can't weather many storms and life is stormy.( Matthew 7: 25-27)

So maybe I need to be balanced on Jesus ,but unbalanced in a passionate pursuit of Him. How like the Lord to show me once again that His thoughts are not my thoughts, for He also tells me to be in the world, but not of the world. I am sure that there are other directions like this that I can't recall at the moment.(John 17)

No comments: